No products in the cart.
Welcome to the www.hbwedding.co.uk website terms and conditions for use. Your use of this Website is governed by the Terms and Conditions set out below. By using any part of this Website, completing your customer registration with us and/or placing an order on the Website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this Website. If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please email us to email@example.com or write to us at HBW The Handmade Wedding Boutique, 6 The Crescent, Timperley, Altrincham, Cheshire WA15 6JH, The United Kingdom.
1.1 Reliance On Information Posted & Disclaimer
The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
- HBW is the trading name of Mrs Bach-Lien Dinh of 6 The Crescent, Timperley, Altrincham, Cheshire WA15 6JH, The United Kingdom, referred to as “HBW”, “we”, “us” or “our”.
- “Buyer”, “user”, “you” means a user of this Website or a customer placing an order with HBW
- “Product”, “Goods” means the articles supplied and displayed for sale on the Website
- “Website” refers to www.hbwedding.co.uk , or any subsequent URL that may replace it.
- “Personal Information” means the details provided by you on registration
2.1 Use of the website
In using the site you warrant that :
- you are 18 years of age or older
- you are the holder of a valid debit/credit card
- the personal information, which you are required to provide when you register as a customer, is true, accurate,non-misleading, current and complete in all respects. If your personal information changes then please notify us immediately either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or updating your details through the “my account” page.
- you are not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use.
- you will not disclose any unauthorized, false or fraudulent details
- you will not post, transmit or otherwise disseminate any information on or via the website which is or may be harmful, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, harmful, tortuous, racist or otherwise illegal or offensive
- you will not post, transmit or otherwise disseminate any materials that infringe the proprietary rights of any third party including intellectual property rights and rights of privacy
- if you are provided with a User ID, password or other information as part of our procedures it is your responsibility to treat such information as confidential and not disclose it to any third party. We reserve the right to disable any User ID or password either chosen by you or allocated by us in the event that we believe you may have failed to comply with the Terms and Conditions
- you are responsible for your method of access to this website. You are also responsible to ensure that all persons accessing this website through your internet connection are aware and in compliance with the Terms and Conditions.
2.2 Cancel your registration
You may cancel your registration with the Website at any time by emailing us to email@example.com or write to us at HBW The Handmade Wedding Boutique, 6 The Crescent, Timperley, Altrincham, Cheshire WA15 6JH, The United Kingdom.
2.3 Accessing our site
Access to this site is provided on a temporary basis and we reserve the right at any time to
- withdraw or amend the service without notice (see below)
- to suspend some or all of the services offered
- remove goods or promotions from the site
- cancel your registration and/or account without prior notice
- report any breach under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them
2.4 Our Website changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion at any time and without notice, to amend, remove or vary the service and/or any page of this website.
We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
3. PRIVACY , INTERNET SAFETY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
3.1 Information about you and your visits to our site
3.2 Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
3.3 Third party links
3.4 Intellectual property rights
4. CONDITIONS OF MAKING AN ONLINE PURCHASE
4.1 Ordering online
4.1.b Order acceptance
By placing an order online you make an offer to purchase in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. We will acknowledge receipt of your order both online and via an email order confirmation but this does not constitute our acceptance of your offer to purchase. Your offer has been accepted only when we have confirmed with you by email that the Payments have cleared in our account and your order has been processed.
4.2 Description, pricing and availability of Goods
We always aim to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices appearing on this website are accurate, but from time to time errors may occur. While we try to accurately represent the colour of an item in our photography representation of the item may be affected by the settings of the computer on which it is viewed.
Where we have made an error in the price of an item on our site we reserve the right to withdraw this item from sale at this price and present it at the correct price. If you have placed an order at the incorrect price, we will inform you of the error and give you the opportunity to confirm your order at the correct price, or cancel the order.
All items sold are subject to availability and while every effort is made to fulfill your order, the item require may not be available. We will advise you by email straightaway if we have to cancel your order for this reason, and your payment will be refunded in full.
4.3.a All prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs are charged in addition to the product price and included in the total cost. Any additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the total cost.
4.3.b We currently accept Paypal, Direct Bank Transfer (BASC), and Cheque payments. Please choose the appropriate option when prompted on the checkout page.
4.3.c You don’t need to have a PayPal account to pay with PayPal. You can use you credit/debit card to pay securely with PayPal. We will not at any time have access to your card details.
4.3.d Cheques should be made out to Mrs. Bach-Lien Dinh and sent to HBW The Handmade Wedding Boutique, 6 The Crescent, Timperley, Altrincham, Cheshire WA15 6JH, The United Kingdom.
4.3.e BASC and cheque payments from the UK must be completed within 7 working days. We reserve the right to cancel your order if payment is not received within 7 working days
4.3.f We currently accept only Paypal payment for International orders.
4.4 International Customers
If Goods are being ordered from outside the United Kingdom, import duties and taxes may be charge once the Goods reach their destination country. We are not responsible for these charges and as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country, we undertake to make no calculations or estimates in this regard and we cannot confirm what the cost would be . If you are buying internationally, you are advised to contact your local customs authorities for further details on costs and procedures. As the purchaser of the Goods, you will also be the importer of record and as such should ensure that your purchase is in full compliance with the laws of the country into which the Goods are being imported. Please be aware that Goods may be inspected on arrival at port for customs purposes and we cannot guarantee that the packaging of your Goods will be free of signs of tampering.
4.5 Cancellation Policy
You have the right under the Distance Selling Regulations to cancel the contract and receive a full refund in respect of all goods purchased with the exception of custom made to order Goods (see 4.7.d) . You have fourteen working days from the day after the date of receipt of the Goods to cancel your contract in writing to us at HBW The Handmade Wedding Boutique, 6 The Crescent, Timperley, Altrincham, Cheshire WA15 6JH, The United Kingdom., or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, following which you must return your order in full. Goods can only be returned for this reason if their packaging remains unopened and the Goods can be re-sold, as new, without any additional work on the part of us.
Any return made by post is at your own cost and risk. If your contract is cancelled in this way We will refund you within 30 days of we receiving the Goods.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
4.6.a Standard delivery to all orders across the UK is free.
4.6.b International delivery will be charged at a rate of £19.99 per order, plus a handling fee of either 2% of the value of the order or £1.99, whichever the greater. Please note: Our international charges reflect the standard calculations for delivery charges. However, some items may cost less to ship. Please contact us prior to placing your order for a quote.
4.6.c We reserve the right to withdraw the *Free Standard Delivery offer (see above) at any time.
4.7 Return Policy
4.7.a Please let us know within 7 days of receiving your order if you intend to return the item by emailing to email@example.com and we will email you a returns form. Please fill in the form, attach it to your order and return it to us within 14 days. Returned items must be unused and in perfect condition, with original packaging. We recommend that you use a recorded delivery service and obtain proof of postage for the return as we cannot be held responsible for items lost in transit. Once we receive our items we will process your refund. Please note that you will be responsible for the cost of the return, and the original delivery charge which will be deducted from your refund together with a restocking fee equal to 10% of your order. Our Returns Address:
HBW The Handmade Wedding Boutique
6 The Crescent, Timperley, Altrincham
Cheshire WA15 6JH
The United Kingdom.
4.7.b If any Goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours to let us know. We will give you instructions on returning the Goods and they must be returned within 7 days. We will be responsible for paying shipment costs in cases of faulty goods. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
4.7.c If Goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should contact us at email@example.com immediately to the effect that the Goods have been damaged. You should report such damage to us within 48 hours. We will give you instructions on returning the Goods and they must be returned within 7 days. We will be responsible for paying shipment costs for the return of damaged items. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
4.7.d Custom made to order items/ bespoke items are strictly non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND GOVERNING LAW
5.1 Disclaimer of liability
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
HBW does not represent or warrant that your use of the website, or the operation or function of the website or any services offered in connection with the website will be uninterrupted or error free; that defects on the website will be corrected; or that the website or its server or any links are free of viruses or other harmful elements. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
5.2 Jurisdiction and applicable law
6.1 Our rights
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Terms and Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to these Terms and Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
6.2 Your concerns
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively write to us at HBW The Handmade Wedding Boutique, 6 The Crescent, Timperley, Altrincham, Cheshire WA15 6JH, The United Kingdom.
Thank you for visiting our site!